An exclusive weekend with selected package items
You’ll stay overnight in selected hotels in the Saar wine city of Saarburg.
During an interesting tour of the city we’ll show you the best areas and niches in the city, including Saarburg’s Little Venice, the picturesque old town with its colourful fishermen’s and sailors’ houses, the castle complex and the highlight of the imposing waterfall in the centre of the town.
Landscape, culture and tradition
On an impressive bus trip you’ll discover so much about the landscape, culture and traditions in the lower Saar valley.
Then allow yourself to breathe deeply of the fresh Saar breeze on the sun deck of a passenger ship.
You’ll also be spoilt for choice when it comes to food, with local delicacies that show signs of their French roots.
Saar wine for connoisseurs – and those who’d like to become one!
On a winegrower’s evening with extensive wine tasting and a hearty vineyard buffet, you’re certain to get a taste for the tangy Saar wine.
- 2 nights' accommodation/breakfast in selected hotels
- Winegrower’s evening with extensive wine tasting and tour of the wine cellar
- Vineyard menu in the winegrower’s own style
- Gala dinner (4-course menu) and sparkling wine aperitif
- 3-course menu on the final evening
- Guided tour of the city
- Bus trip to the Saar valley with tour guide, incl. a viewing of the hermitage in Kastel-Staadt and the “Cloef” vantage point in Orscholz with stunning views of the Saar Loop in Mettlach (admission included)
- 2-hour boat trip through the romantic Saar Valley from Mettlach to Saarburg
Price per person:
Double room: €329
Single room supplement on request
Valid from 6 persons